Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) Final Year (Final Year) 2008 August 524082 General Medicine Including Psychological Medicine Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code : 4082
FINAL M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PART ? II
Revised (Non-Semester) Regulations
Paper II ? GENERAL MEDICINE INCLUDING PSYCHOLOGICAL MEDICINE
Q. P. Code : 524082
Time : Three hours Maximum: 100 Marks
Answer ALL questions.
Draw Suitable diagrams wherever necessary
I. Essay Questions : (2 x 15 = 30)
1. Discuss etiology, pathogenesis, clinical features and management of Parkinsonism.
2. What are the causes of thrombocytopenia?
Discuss the clinical features and management of Dengue fever.
II. Write Short notes on :
(10 x 5 = 50)
1. Drug induced Renal diseases.
2. Alport's syndrome
4. Classification of Anti-arrhythmic drugs and their doses.
5. Management of Organophosphorous poison patient.
6. Wernicke's encephalopathy.
7. Common Allergic diseases and methods of Allergy testing.
8. What is thermo-regulation? Add a note on Hypothermia.
9. Clinical features and treatment of Herpes simplex.
III. Short Answer Questions :
(10 x 2 = 20)
1. Drugs used in Hyper thyroidism.
2. Two side effects of calcium channel blockers.
3. Four causes of oral ulcerations.
4. Four drugs used in Multi Drug Resistant Tuberculosis.
5. Mention four complications of Diabetes Melitus.
6. Two causes of Non-pitting pedal oedema.
7. Dot's therapy.
8. Four complications of chicken pox.
9. Give two causes of delirium.
10. Four indications for dialysis (Renal).
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021