Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) Final Year (Final Year) 2009 Feb 524085 Obstetrics Including Social Obstetrics Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code : 4085
FINAL M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PART ? II
Revised (Non-Semester) Regulations
Paper V ? OBSTETRICS INCLUDING SOCIAL OBSTETRICS
Q. P. Code : 524085
Time : Three hours Maximum: 100 Marks
Answer ALL questions.
Draw Suitable diagrams wherever necessary
I. Essay Questions : (2 x 15 = 30)
1. Classify "Hypertensive disorders of pregnancy".
How would you manage a case of mild PIH at 32 wks of pregnancy.
2. List the factors that predispose to ATONIC post partum Haemorrhage (PPH),
Describe the management of severe Atonic PPH in a primipara aged 24 years.
II. Write Short notes on :
(10 x 5 = 50)
1. Medical management of unruptured ectopic pregnancy.
2. Differentiate true from false labour pains.
3. Define maternal mortality enumerate the causes.
4. Puerperal sepsis.
5. Management of patient with heart disease complicating pregnancy in labour.
6. Prophylactic outlet forceps.
7. What is BOH? Enumerate the causes of BOH.
8. Define episiotomy. What are the types and complications of episiotomy.
9. Assessment of cephalopelvic disproportion.
10. Ultrasonographic findings in Intrauterine death of foetus.
III. Short Answer Questions :
(10 x 2 = 20)
1. Bandle's ring.
2. Causes of Breech presentation.
3. Write four advantages of LSCS over classical section.
4. Prevention of Rh-iso immunization.
5. Causes of unengaged head at term.
6. Sagittal suture and its importance.
7. Precipitate labour.
8. Universal precautions to be observed in treating HIV patient.
9. Inevitable Abortion.
10. External cephalic version.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021