Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) Final Year (Final Year) 2009 Feb 524086 Gynaecology And Family Welfare Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code : 4086
FINAL M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PART ? II
Revised (Non-Semester) Regulations
Paper VI ? GYNAECOLOGY AND FAMILY WELFARE
Q. P. Code : 524086
Time : Three hours Maximum: 100 Marks
Answer ALL questions.
Draw Suitable diagrams wherever necessary
I. Essay Questions : (2 x 15 = 30)
1. Define DUB.
Discuss the various options available to manage a 35 year old patient with DUB.
2. Enumerate the causes of secondary infertility.
How do you manage the case of secondary infertility?
II. Write Short notes on :
(10 x 5 = 50)
1. Turner's syndrome.
2. Dermoid cyst.
3. Definition and management of pelvic inflammatory disease.
5. Differential Diagnosis of mass per vagina.
6. Diagnosis and management of adenomyosis.
7. Trichomonas vaginalis ? Diagnosis and treatment.
9. Advantages of Hormone replacement therapy in Menopause.
10. Anatomy of fallopian tube.
III. Short Answer Questions :
(10 x 2 = 20)
1. Classification of uterovaginal prolapse.
2. Classification of congestive desmenorrhoea mention two causes.
3. Indication for endometrial Biopsy.
4. Contraindication for IUCD use.
5. Causes of acute retention of urine.
6. Mention ligamental supports of uterus.
7. Prerequisites for myomectomy.
8. Diagnosis of genitourinary FISTULA.
9. Causes of primary amenorrhoea.
10. Complications of vaginal hysterctomy.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021