Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) Final Year (Final Year) 2009 Feb 524087 Paediatrics Including Neonatology Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code : 4087
FINAL M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PART ? II
Revised (Non-Semester) Regulations
Paper VII ? PAEDIATRICS INCLUDING NEONATOLOGY
Q. P. Code : 524087
Time : Three hours Maximum: 100 Marks
Answer ALL questions.
Draw Suitable diagrams wherever necessary
I. Essay Questions : (2 x 15 = 30)
1. Classify congenital heart diseases. Discuss the Hemodynamics, assessment of severity,
its course and complications of ventricular septal defect.
2. Discuss CSF circulation.
What are the common causes of Hydrocephalus, also discuss about the diagnosis and
treatment of Hydrocephalus.
II. Write Short notes on :
(10 x 5 = 50)
1. Phenobarbitone in Pediatric Practice.
2. Hormonal influence on growth.
3. Hypokalemia in children and its management.
4. Baby friendly Hospital initiative.
5. Pseudotumor Cerebri.
6. Non Shivering Thermogenesis.
7. Eradication of Poliomyelitis.
8. Common Metabolic Neuropathies.
10. Platelet Transfusion.
III. Short Answer Questions :
(10 x 2 = 20)
1. Four Preventable causes of Mental Retardation.
2. Four Essential Feature of Kwashiorkar.
3. Four Minor Physiological problems in neonate.
4. Four common causes of persistent diarrhea.
5. Four common Skin problems in Paediatrics.
6. Four factors that can lessen breast Milk production.
7. Four newer Vaccines.
8. Four clinical features of Acute Glomerulonephritis.
9. Four clinical features of Hypothyroidisim.
10. Four complications of Diphtheria.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021