Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) Final Year (Final Year) 2010 Feb 524081 General Medicine Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code : 4081
FINAL M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PART ? II
Revised (Non-Semester) Regulations
Paper I ? GENERAL MEDICINE
Q. P. Code : 524081
Time : Three hours Maximum: 100 Marks
Answer ALL questions.
Draw Suitable diagrams wherever necessary
I. Essay Questions : (2 x 15 = 30)
1. Describe the etiology, clinical features and management of different types of dengue
2. Describe the etiology, clinical features and management of pulmonary embolism.
II. Write Short notes on :
(10 x 5 = 50)
1. Clinical features and management of malabsorption syndrome.
2. Pseudo-hypo para thyroidism.
4. Management of acute myocardial infraction.
5. Mention the chronic complication of diabetes mellitus.
Add a note on newer insulins.
6. Discuss laboratory investigations in a case of hemolytic anaemia.
7. Proton pump inhibitors.
8. Management of Gout.
9. Gastric lavage.
III. Short Answer Questions :
(10 x 2 = 20)
1. Importance of Philadelphia chromosome.
2. What is sickle cell crisis?
3. Angotensin receptor blockers and indications.
4. Ankylosing spondylitis.
5. Oral rehydration therapy.
6. Mention three gram negative bacilli.
7. Name four macrolide antibiotics.
8. Ill effects of "Tobacco Chewing".
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021