Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) Final Year (Final Year) 2010 Feb 524085 Obstetrics Including Social Obstetrics Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code : 4085
FINAL M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PART ? II
Revised (Non-Semester) Regulations
Paper V ? OBSTETRICS INCLUDING SOCIAL OBSTETRICS
Q. P. Code : 524085
Time : Three hours Maximum: 100 Marks
Answer ALL questions.
Draw Suitable diagrams wherever necessary
I. Essay Questions : (2 x 15 = 30)
1. Define eclampsia. Describe eclamptic fits management in labour.
2. Define caesarean section and its various indications.
Explain the management of previous lower segment caesarean section in labour.
II. Write Short notes on :
(10 x 5 = 50)
1. Missed abortion.
2. Placentia succenturiata.
4. Couvelaire uterus.
5. Define and explain the management of deep transverse arrest.
6. Difference between constriction ring and contraction ring dystosia.
7. Causes of Intrauterine death (IUD) and diagnosis.
9. Trial labour.
III. Short Answer Questions :
(10 x 2 = 20)
1. Braxton's Hich's contraction.
2. Decidual cast.
3. Complications of ARM.
4. Why should we cut short second stage of labour in severe PIH?
5. Indication for cervicotomy.
6. Universal precautions observed during delivery of HIV patient.
8. Causes of birth asphyxia.
9. Causes of difficulty in delivery after coming head in breech.
10. Indication of induction of labour.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021