Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) Final Year (Final Year) 2011 Feb 524081 General Medicine Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code : 4081
FINAL M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PART ? II
Revised (Non-Semester) Regulations
Paper I ? GENERAL MEDICINE
Q. P. Code : 524081
Time : Three hours Maximum: 100 Marks
Answer ALL questions.
Draw Suitable diagrams wherever necessary
I. Essay Questions : (2 x 10 = 20)
1. Define and classify Heart Failure.
Discuss the clinical assessment of heart failure with investigations and management
of congestive cardiac failure.
2. Discuss the pathogenesis, clinical features, investigations and management
of ulcerative colitis.
II. Write Short notes on :
(10 x 5 = 50)
1. Non invasive respiratory support.
2. Weils disease.
4. Renal osteodystrophy.
5. Modified Duke's criteria.
8. Guttate Psoriasis.
9. Thyroid profile.
III. Short Answer Questions :
(15 x 2 = 30)
1. Four causes of Haematuria.
2. Polycystic ovarian syndrome.
3. Four causes of proximal muscle weakness.
4. Four features of SLE.
5. Four extra articular manifestations of Rheumatoid Arthritis.
6. Four gait disorders.
7. Four drugs producing osteoporosis.
8. Non pulmonary complications of pulmonary Tb.
9. Name four drugs causing neutropenia.
10. Four causes of hydrocephalus.
11. Four causes of pruritis without skin disease.
12. Four complications of UGI (Upper GastroIntestinal) endoscopy.
13. Four common features of Falciparum Malaria.
14. Four features of Jone's criteria.
15. Four common features of Felty's Syndrome.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021