Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) Final Year (Final Year) 2011 Feb 524082 General Medicine Including Psychological Medicine Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code : 4082
FINAL M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PART ? II
Revised (Non-Semester) Regulations
Paper II ? GENERAL MEDICINE INCLUDING PSYCHOLOGICAL MEDICINE
Q. P. Code : 524082
Time : Three hours Maximum: 100 Marks
Answer ALL questions.
Draw Suitable diagrams wherever necessary
I. Essay Questions : (2 x 10 = 20)
1. Define Pneumonia. Discuss the clinical features, investigations and management of
community acquired pneumonia.
2. Classify Epilepsy. Discuss the etiopathogenesis, clinical features of Epilepsy.
Add a note on management of status Epilepticus.
II. Write Short notes on :
(10 x 5 = 50)
1. Maniac depressive psychosis
2. Management of snake bite.
3. Importance of urine examination.
4. Treatment of cerebral malaria.
5. Diagnosis of DIC (Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation).
6. Management of H. Pylori related duodenal ulcer.
7. Radiological features of emphysema.
8. Renal manifestations of SLE.
9. Management of Refractory Ascitis.
10. CSF features of Tuberculous meningitis.
III. Short Answer Questions :
(15 x 2 = 30)
1. Four causes of generalized lymphadenopathy.
2. Four predisposing factors for renal stones.
3. Four slow acting anti rheumatic drugs.
4. Four causes of Secondary Hypertension.
5. Four second line ATT drugs.
6. Four drugs causing gynecomastia.
7. Four signs of DKA.
8. Four drugs used in fungal infection.
9. Four causes of massive splenomegaly.
10. Four pulmonary function tests.
11. Four types of Psoriasis.
12. Four features of nephrotic syndrome.
13. Name four Neurotransmitters.
14. Name four Haemoglobinopathy.
15. Stages of Hodgkin's lymphoma.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021