Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) Final Year (Final Year) 2011 Feb 524085 Obstetrics Including Social Obstetrics Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code : 4085
FINAL M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PART ? II
Revised (Non-Semester) Regulations
Paper V ? OBSTETRICS INCLUDING SOCIAL OBSTETRICS
Q. P. Code : 524085
Time : Three hours Maximum: 100 Marks
Answer ALL questions.
Draw Suitable diagrams wherever necessary
I. Essay Questions : (2 x 10 = 20)
1. Define Preterm labour. Explain the etiology and management of Preterm labour.
2. What are all the causes of second trimester abortion and how do you manage a
case of cervical incompetence.
II. Write Short notes on :
(10 x 5 = 50)
1. Breast feeding.
2. Neonatal resuscitation.
3. Apgar score.
4. Complete perineal tear.
5. Fibroid complicating pregnancy.
6. Expectant management in placenta praevia.
7. Baby friendly hospital.
8. Inevitable abortion.
9. RH iso immunization.
10. Face to pubis delivery.
III. Short Answer Questions : (15 x 2 = 30)
1. Advantages of vaccum.
2. Indications for classical caesarian section.
3. Secondary arrest of labour.
4. Causes of maternal mortality.
5. Hematological changes during pregnancy.
6. Causes of mobile head at term.
7. Complications of VBAC.
8. Puerperal pyrexia.
9. Pathogenesis of preeclampsia.
10. Non reactive non stress test.
11. Aetiology of hyperemesis.
12. Classification of anemia in pregnancy.
13. Immunization during pregnancy.
15. Differential diagnosis of convulsions during pregnancy.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021