Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) Final Year (Final Year) 2008 August 524084 Surgery Including Anaesthesia Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code : 4084
FINAL M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PART ? II
Revised (Non-Semester) Regulations
Paper IV ? SURGERY INCLUDING ANAESTHESIA
Q. P. Code : 524084
Time : Three hours Maximum: 100 Marks
Answer ALL questions.
Draw Suitable diagrams wherever necessary
I. Essay Questions : (2 x 15 = 30)
1. Etiology, pathology, clinical features and management of carcinoma stomach?
2. Etiology, pathogenesis, clinical features, complications and management of hydatid
cyst of liver
II. Write Short notes on :
(10 x 5 = 50)
1. Pilonidal sinus.
2. Split skin grafting.
4. Hiatus hernia.
5. Spinal Anaesthesia.
6. Extradural Hematoma.
7. Thyroglossal cyst.
8. Pseudocyst of pancreas.
9. Wilms tumor.
10. Fibroadenoma of Breast.
III. Short Answer Questions :
(10 x 2 = 20)
1. What is calot's triangle? What are it's contents?
2. Murphy's triad.
3. Whipples triad.
4. Branham sign.
5. Milian's ear sign.
6. Trousseau's sign.
7. Mondor's disease.
8. Epididymal cyst.
9. Surgical complications of typhoid.
10. Predisposing factors for sigmoid volvulus.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021