Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) Final Year (Final Year) 2013 Feb 524081 General Medicine Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code : 4081
THIRD M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PART ? II
Paper I ? GENERAL MEDICINE
Q. P. Code : 524081
Time: Three Hours
Maximum: 100 Marks
Answer ALL questions.
Draw Suitable diagrams wherever necessary
I. Elaborate on:
(2 x 15 = 30)
1. Describe in detail the causes, clinical features and management of Pneumonia
2. Enumerate the causes of Parkinsonism and describe the approach to
management of Idiopathic Parkinsonism.
II. Write notes on :
(10 x 5 = 50)
1. Rheumatic fever prophylaxis.
2. Malabsorption syndrome.
3. Ulcerative colitis.
4. Upper G.I. Endoscopy.
5. Atrial fibrillation.
6. Lung abscess.
8. Peripheral Neuropathy.
III. Short Answers on:
(10 x 2 = 20)
1. List four features of Organophosphorus Compound Poisoning.
2. Name four4 Inotropic drugs.
3. Name four complications of corrosive acid ingestion.
4. Four adverse effects of chloroquine.
5. Four features of vitamin deficiencies.
6. Four features of Swine Flu.
7. Four complications of cerebral.
8. Name four sexually transmitted diseases.
9. Four causes of syncope.
10. Four causes of obstructive jaundice.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021