Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) Final Year (Final Year) 2008 August 524085 Obstetrics Including Social Obstetrics Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code : 4085
FINAL M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PART ? II
Revised (Non-Semester) Regulations
Paper V ? OBSTETRICS INCLUDING SOCIAL OBSTETRICS
Q. P. Code : 524085
Time : Three hours Maximum: 100 Marks
Answer ALL questions.
Draw Suitable diagrams wherever necessary
I. Essay Questions : (2 x 15 = 30)
1. What is induction of labour?
Write briefly on indications, Contra indications and Methods of indication of labour.
2. What are the causes of second trimester abortions?
How do you diagnose and manage a case of cervical incompetence.
II. Write Short notes on :
(10 x 5 = 50)
1. Predisposing causes and management of atonic PPH.
2. Prevention of vertical transmission of HIV infection.
3. Carbohydrate metabolism in pregnancy.
5. Safe Motherhood initiative.
6. Diagnosis of fetal distress.
7. Physiological Jaundice.
8. Missed abortion.
9. Causes of coagulation failure in obstetrics.
10. Incordinate uterine action.
III. Short Answer Questions :
(10 x 2 = 20)
1. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin.
2. Non reactive non stress test.
3. Enumerate Danger signs in pregnancy.
4. Mention complications of eclampsia.
5. Contra indications for prostaglandins.
6. Pre disposing causes for puerperal sepsis.
7. Hellp syndrome.
8. Advantages of elective caesarean section.
10. Define prematurity. Mention two complication.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021