Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) Final Year (Final Year) 2014 August 524081 General Medicine Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code : 4081
THIRD YEAR M.B.B.S DEGREE EXAMINATION
PART - II
Paper I ? GENERAL MEDICINE
Q. P. Code: 524081
Time: Three Hours
Maximum: 60 Marks
Answer ALL questions in the same order.
I. Elaborate on:
(2 x 10 = 20)
1. Define seizure and epilepsy.
Classify epilepsy and discuss the clinical features of tonic clonic seizures
and its management.
2. Discuss the pathophysiology, clinical features, investigations and management
of Rheumatoid arthritis.
II. Write Notes on:
(10 x 3 = 30)
1. Paracetamol poisoning
2. Chikungunya fever
4. Heat stroke
6. Malignant pleural effusion
8. Polycystic kidney disease
9. Cardiac tamponade
10. Atrial septal defect.
III. Short Answers on:
(10 x 1 = 10)
1. Write four extra articular features of ankylosing spondylitis
2. Write four secondary causes of headache
3. List four diagnostic features of Beta thalassemia
4. List four drugs used in chronic Hepatitis B
5. List four important risk factors for Gastric cancer
6. List four features of hypoglycemia
7. List four external markers of Tuberculosis
8. List four neurocutaneous syndromes
9. Name four group of Beta lactam antibiotics
10. Name four Beta blockers.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021