Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) Final Year (Final Year) 2014 August 524082 General Medicine Including Psychological Medicine Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code : 4082
THIRD YEAR M.B.B.S DEGREE EXAMINATION
PART - II
Paper II ? GENERAL MEDICINE INCLUDING PSYCHOLOGICAL MEDICINE
Q. P. Code: 524082
Time: Three Hours
Maximum: 60 Marks
Answer ALL questions in the same order.
I. Elaborate on:
(2 x 10 = 20)
1. Discuss the aetiology, clinical features, lab diagnosis, management
and complications of infectious mononucleosis.
2. Define somatoform disorders.
Discuss the aetiology, clinical features of various somatoform disorders and
II. Write Notes on:
(10 x 3 = 30)
1. Dressler's syndrome
2. Advanced life support
3. Alport's syndrome
4. Classification of psychogenic drugs
5. Puerperal psychosis
6. Post exposure prophylaxis of HIV
7. Alpha glucosidase inhibitors
9. Amoebic liver abscess
10. Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura.
III. Short Answers on:
(10 x 1 = 10)
1. List four important signs of cardiac failure
2. List four newer drugs in the management of Type2 DM
3. List four non-respiratory causes of clubbing
4. List four causes of parotid gland swelling
5. List four important features of diabetic retinopathy
6. List four important causes of End stage renal failure
7. List four important risk factors of venous thromboembolism
8. List the five category of drugs used in HIV treatment
9. List four important causes of Eosinophilia
10. List four important signs of Grave's ophthalmopathy.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021