Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) Final Year (Final Year) 2015 August 524081 General Medicine Previous Question Paper
THIRD M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PART ? II
PAPER I ? GENERAL MEDICINE
Q.P. Code: 524081
Time : Three Hours
Maximum : 60 marks
Answer ALL questions
I. Elaborate :
(2 x 10 = 20)
1. Describe the ? aetiology of Meningitis. Elaborate on the clinical features, management
and complications of Tuberculous Meningitis.
2. Diagnostic criteria of Diabetes mellitus and elaborate on the clinical features
and management of Diabetes Ketoacidosis.
II. Write notes on :
(6 x 5 = 30)
1. Febrile seizures.
4. Hodgkins lymphoma.
5. Bronchial asthma ? step wise management.
6. Acute pulmonary edema.
III. Short answers on :
(5 x 2 = 10)
1. List two of the diagnostic criteria of SLE.
2. List two components of lateral medullary syndrome.
3. List two major clinical features of Ebola virus disease.
4. List two drugs in the management of OPC poisoning.
5. List the schedule of Hepatitis B vaccination.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021