Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) Final Year (Final Year) 2015 August 524082 General Medicine Including Psychological Medicine Previous Question Paper
THIRD M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PART ? II
PAPER II - GENERAL MEDICINE INCLUDING PSYCHOLOGICAL MEDICINE
Q.P. Code: 524082
Time : Three Hours
Maximum : 60 marks
Answer ALL questions
I. Elaborate :
(2 x 10 = 20)
1. Elaborate on the aetiopathogenesis, clinical features, lab diagnosis, management and
complications of Dengue fever.
2. Define Bipolar disorder ? discuss the aetiology and clinical features and various mood
disorders and their management.
II. Write notes on :
(6 x 5 = 30)
1. Thrombolytic agents used in myocardial infarction.
2. Lupus Nephritis.
3. Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors.
4. Chemoprophylaxis of Malaria.
5. Insulin Glargine.
6. Liver flukes.
III. Short answers on :
(5 x 2 = 10)
1. List two important signs of infective endocarditis.
2. List two causes of unilateral limb edema.
3. List two causes of papilloedema.
4. List two causes of ureteric stones.
5. List two causes of elevated ASO titre.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021