Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) Final Year (Final Year) 2015 August 524087 Paediatrics Including Neonatology Previous Question Paper
THIRD YEAR M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PART ? II
PAPER VII ? PAEDIATRICS INCLUDING NEONATOLOGY
Q.P. Code: 524087
Time : Three Hours
Maximum : 40 marks
Answer ALL questions
(1 x 10 = 10)
1. How will you identify and evaluate a child with severe Acute malnutrition.
How will you manage? Discuss the complications and prevention.
II. Write notes on :
(5 x 4 = 20)
1. Behavioural disorders in children.
2. Define Apnea in Newborn - its causes and management.
3. Chronic diarrhea evaluation and management.
4. Diagnosis and management of Enteric fever.
5. Hypocalcemia - clinical features and management in neonates and children.
III. Short answers on :
(5 x 2 = 10)
1. Prevention of Mother to Child transmission of HBV in HbsAg positive mothers.
2. Role of Zinc in children.
3. Role of Dietary fibers in nutrition.
4. Anti rabies vaccine.
5. Medical fetal therapy for Lung maturity.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021