Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) Final Year (Final Year) 2016 Feb 524082 General Medicine Including Psychological Medicine Previous Question Paper
THIRD YEAR M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PART - II
PAPER II ? GENERAL MEDICINE
INCLUDING PSYCHOLOGICAL MEDICINE
Q.P. Code : 524082
Time : Three Hours
Maximum : 60 Marks
Answer ALL questions
I. Elaborate on:
(2 x 10 = 20)
1. Discuss the aetiology, clinical features, lab diagnosis and management of
2. Discuss Psychosomatic disorder. Discuss the etiology, clinical features,
investigations and management.
II. Write notes on:
(6 x 5 = 30)
1. Primary prevention of Diabetes mellitus.
2. Cardiac care in Intensive Care Unit.
3. Caplan's Syndrome.
4. Eating disorder.
5. Poisonous snake bite.
6. Tender liver.
III. Short answers on:
(5 x 2 = 10)
1. List two important signs of left heart failure.
2. Four causes of malabsorption syndrome.
3. List two causes of Deep venous thrombosis.
4. Four clinical features of alcohol dependence syndrome.
5. List two causes of chronic kidney injury.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021