Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) Final Year (Final Year) 2008 August 524087 Paediatrics Including Neonatology Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code : 4087
FINAL M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PART ? II
Revised (Non-Semester) Regulations
Paper VII ? PAEDIATRICS INCLUDING NEONATOLOGY
Q. P. Code : 524087
Time : Three hours Maximum: 100 Marks
Answer ALL questions.
Draw Suitable diagrams wherever necessary
I. Essay Questions : (2 x 15 = 30)
1. Describe the growth chart, uses of growth chart, in paediatric clinic and causes of
2. What are the causes of proportionate dwarfism.
Describe the features of endemic goitre investigations and treatment for the same.
II. Write Short notes on :
(10 x 5 = 50)
1. Genetic Counselling.
2. Non Nutritional rickets.
3. Causes of convulsions in newborn period.
4. Causes of lactation failure.
5. Kangaroo mother care.
6. Breath holding spells.
7. Radiological assessment of age.
8. Peripheral smear in thalassemia.
9. Components of TOF.
10. Components of kartazenar's syndrome.
III. Short Answer Questions :
(10 x 2 = 20)
1. Vitamin `A' prophylaxis.
2. Pseudotumor cerebri causes.
3. Components of primary complex.
4. Shake test.
5. Causes for preventable mental retardation.
6. Four complications of measles.
7. Treatment of pertusis.
8. Triple test in newborn screening.
9. USG findings of down's syndrome antinatally.
10. Erythema Toxicorum.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021