Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) Final Year (Final Year) 2016 Feb 524087 Paediatrics Including Neonatology Previous Question Paper
THIRD YEAR M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PART - II
PAPER VII ? PAEDIATRICS INCLUDING NEONATOLOGY
Q.P. Code : 524087
Time : Three Hours
Maximum : 40 Marks
Answer ALL questions
I. Elaborate on:
(1 x 10 = 10)
1. Write in detail about epidemiology, etiology, recent WHO classification, clinical
features and management of Dengue fever.
II. Write notes on:
(5 x 4 = 20)
1. Management of Malaria in children.
2. Wilms Tumor.
3. Age independent indices to diagnose under nutrition in children.
4. Kangaroo Mother Care.
5. Inhalational devices used in management of Asthma.
III. Short answers on:
(5 x 2 = 10)
1. Vitamin `A' Prophylaxis.
2. Causes of preventable mental retardation.
3. Peripheral smear in iron deficiency Anemia.
4. Differences between cyanotic spell and breath holding spell.
5. Four common causes of persistent Diarrhea.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021