Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) Final Year (Final Year) 2009 Feb 524081 General Medicine Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code : 4081
FINAL M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PART ? II
Revised (Non-Semester) Regulations
Paper I ? GENERAL MEDICINE
Q. P. Code : 524081
Time : Three hours Maximum: 100 Marks
Answer ALL questions.
Draw Suitable diagrams wherever necessary
I. Essay Questions : (2 x 15 = 30)
1. Discuss the aetiology, clinical features, diagnosis and management of
2. Define stroke.
Discuss pathophysiology, investigation and management of cerebral infarction.
II. Write Short notes on :
(10 x 5 = 50)
1. Clinical features of food poisoning.
2. Thiamine deficiency disorders.
3. Chest pain.
4. Schilling test.
5. Management of Rheumatoid arthritis.
6. Irritable bowel syndrome.
7. Amoebic liver abscess.
8. Potassium sparing diuretics.
10. Gastric lavage.
III. Short Answer Questions :
(10 x 2 = 20)
1. Mention four causes for neutropenia.
2. Mention two changes in CNS with ageing and their corresponding consequences.
3. Eradication of H. pylori.
4. Mention four neurological of features of B12 deficiency.
5. Mention four causes of adrenocortical insufficiency.
6. WHO criteria for diagnosis of diabetes mellitus.
7. Enumerate four causes for infective diarrhoea.
8. Aetiology of pyogenic meningitis.
9. List the causes for Parkinsonism.
10. List four antihypertensive drugs.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021