Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) Final Year (Final Year) 2009 Feb 524082 General Medicine Including Psychological Medicine Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code : 4082
FINAL M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PART ? II
Revised (Non-Semester) Regulations
Paper II ? GENERAL MEDICINE INCLUDING PSYCHOLOGICAL MEDICINE
Q. P. Code : 524082
Time : Three hours Maximum: 100 Marks
Answer ALL questions.
Draw Suitable diagrams wherever necessary
I. Essay Questions : (2 x 15 = 30)
1. Classify psychoses.
Discuss clinical features, diagnosis and management of Manic-Depressive Psychosis.
2. Discuss aetiology, clinical assessment, and management of hypothyroidism.
Add a note on myxoedema coma.
II. Write Short notes on :
(10 x 5 = 50)
1. Management of Scorpion sting.
2. Management of community acquired pneumonia.
3. Leprosy reactions.
4. Tropical eosinophilia.
5. Atrial fibrillation.
8. Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
III. Short Answer Questions :
(10 x 2 = 20)
1. List four metabolic/biochemical features of diabetic ketoacidosis.
2. Mention two indications and two contraindications for upper G I endoscopy.
3. Enumerate four causes of haemoptysis.
4. Mention four Liver Function tests used to assess liver disease.
5. Enumerate four manifestations/complications of severe falciparum malaria.
6. Mention four causes for eosinophilia.
7. Enumerate four indications for antivenin administration.
8. Mention four complications of obesity.
9. Enumerate four clinical features of Parkinson's disease.
10. Mention four AIDS defining diseases.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021