Download A Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) 1st Year (First Year) 2023 November 526054 Physiology Paper II Previous Question Paper || MGR MBBS 2023 nov 1st Year question papers
[MBBS 1123] NOVEMBER 2023 Sub. Code : 6054
M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
(For the candidates admitted from the Academic Year 2019-2020)
FIRST YEAR ? (CBME)
PAPER II ? PHYSIOLOGY
Q.P. Code: 526054
Time: Three hours
Maximum: 100 Marks (80 Theory + 20MCQs)
Answer All Questions
(2 x 15 = 30)
1. A 66 year old male with history of hypertension was brought to the Out Patient
Department (OPD) with complaints of inability to use his right upper and right
lower limb with difficulty in speech following an episode of loss of
a) What is the most likely diagnosis?
b) Explain in detail the course of the pyramidal tracts.
c) Write the differences between UMN and LMN lesion.
2. A 55 year old male patient came to the Out Patient Department (OPD) with
complaints of headache, giddiness, blurring of vision. On examination his blood
pressure was 160/100 mmHg.
a) What is the diagnosis?
b) Describe the various mechanisms involved in short-term regulation of blood pressure.
c) Add a note on Goldblatt hypertension.
II. Write Short Notes on:
(10 x 5 = 50)
1. Draw a normal ECG in lead II. Describe the waveforms with its duration and intervals.
2. Write briefly about hypovolemic shock and its management.
3. Write about the physiological changes at high altitude.
4. Draw a neat diagram of spirogram and mark the normal values of lung volumes and
5. Write about the peculiarities of pulmonary circulation.
6. Mention the properties of reflexes.
7. Write the causes and features of Parkinson's disease.
8. Write a note on functions of middle ea
9. What is Dark adaptation?
10. Trace the Taste pathway.
This post was last modified on 18 November 2023