Download A Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) 2nd Year (Second Year) 2021 September 525065 Pathology I Previous Question Paper || MGR MBBS 2023 july 2nd year question papers
[MBBS 0921] SEPTEMBER 2021 Sub.Code :5065
(FEBRUARY 2021 SESSION)
M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PAPER V ? PATHOLOGY ? I (GENERAL PATHOLOGY &
Q.P. Code: 525065
Time: Three hours
Maximum : 40 Marks
Answer All Questions
I. Elaborate on:
(1 x 10 = 10)
1. Define neoplasm. Enumerate the features of anaplasia. Discuss in detail about
invasion and metastasis of neoplasm.
II. Write notes on:
(6 x 4 = 24)
1. Morphology of various types of Hodgkin's lymphoma.
2. Complications of blood transfusions.
4. Role of tumor necrosis factor and IL-1 in inflammation.
5. PCR and detection of DNA sequence alterations.
6. Mechanism of recognition and rejection of allografts.
III. Short answers on:
(6 x 1 = 6)
1. Epidermal growth facto
2. Gross skeletal changes in rickets.
3. Morphology of mucormycosis.
4. Physiological hyperplasia.
5. Glanzmann thrombasthenia.
6. Lines of Zahn.
This post was last modified on 18 November 2023