Download A Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) 2nd Year (Second Year) 2021 September 525067 Forensic Medicine Previous Question Paper || MGR MBBS 2023 july 2nd year question papers
[MBBS 0921] SEPTEMBER 2021 Sub.Code :5067
(FEBRUARY 2021 SESSION)
M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PAPER VII ? FORENSIC MEDICINE
Q.P. Code: 525067
Time: Three hours
Maximum : 40 Marks
I. Elaborate on:
(1 x 10 = 10)
1. Classify violent asphyxia deaths. Discuss about the specific autopsy findings in
death due to hanging. Enumerate the causes of death in death due to hanging.
II. Write notes on:
(6 x 4 = 24)
1. Novus actus intervienens.
2. Difference between antermortem and postmortem burns injury.
3. Difference between respired and unrespired lung in fetal autopsy.
4. Lochia and its medicolegal importance.
5. Medicolegal duties of a medical officer while dealing with a case of poisoning.
6. Viper snake bite.
III. Short answers on:
(6 x 1 = 6)
1. Dying deposition.
3. Locards principle.
4. Whiplash injury.
6. Mees line.
This post was last modified on 18 November 2023