Download A Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) 3rd Year Part 1 (Third Year Part I) 2023 June 526071 Ophthalmology Previous Question Paper || MGR MBBS 2023 June 3rd Year Part 1 question papers
[MBBS 0623] JUNE 2023 Sub. Code :6071
M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
(For the candidates admitted from the Academic Year 2019-2020)
THIRD PROFESSIONAL PART ? I (CBME)
PAPER I ? OPHTHALMOLOGY
Q.P. Code: 526071
Time: Three hours Maximum : 100 Marks (80 Theory + 20MCQs)
Answer all the Questions
(2 x 15 = 30)
1. Describe the clinical features, management and complications of Fungal Corneal
2. 25 yr old male with -7.00D spherical in both eyes, complained of sudden
painless loss of vision, flashes, floaters. Enumerate the causes of sudden
painless loss of Vision. How do you manage the above patient?
II. Write Short notes on: (10 x 5 = 50)
1. Red Eye.
2. Light reflex and Abnormalities of Pupil.
4. Bullous Keratopathy.
5. Medical management of Glaucoma.
6. Investigations in Anterior Uveitis.
7. Retinopathy of Prematurity.
8. Optic neuritis.
9. Chronic dacryocysitis.
10. Eye banking.
This post was last modified on 18 November 2023