Download A Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) 3rd Year Part 1 (Third Year Part I) 2023 June 526072 Oto Rhino Laryngology Previous Question Paper || MGR MBBS 2023 June 3rd Year Part 1 question papers
[MBBS 0623] JUNE 2023 Sub. Code :6072
M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
(For the candidates admitted from the Academic Year 2019-2020)
THIRD PROFESSIONAL PART ? I (CBME)
PAPER II ? OTO-RHINO-LARYNGOLOGY
Q.P. Code: 526072
Time: Three hours Maximum : 100 Marks (80 Theory + 20MCQs)
Answer all the Questions
(2 x 15 = 30)
1. Hearing Impairment in Infants and Young Children - Etiology, Clinical features,
Tests and Treatment.
2. 4 yrs old child presents in emergency with respiratory distress. Laryngoscopy
reveals Multiple Juvenile Papillomatosis of the Larynx. What will be your first
line of treatment?
a) What are the complications that can happen?
b) What are the precautions you will take?
II. Write Short notes on: (10 x 5 = 50)
1. Discuss about Neck masses in the midline.
2. Describe and discuss perception of smell sensation.
3. Noise exposure ? adverse effects.
4. Complications of Tracheostomy.
5. Otitic Barotrauma.
6. FB Bronchus.
7. Retropharyngeal Abscess.
8. Cortical mastoidectomy.
10. Complications of Tonsillectomy.
This post was last modified on 18 November 2023