Download A Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) 3rd Year Part 1 (Third Year Part I) 2023 June 526073 Community Medicine I Previous Question Paper || MGR MBBS 2023 June 3rd Year Part 1 question papers
[MBBS 0623] JUNE 2023 Sub. Code :6073
M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
(For the candidates admitted from the Academic Year 2019-2020)
THIRD PROFESSIONAL PART ? I (CBME)
PAPER III ? COMMUNITY MEDICINE - I
Q.P. Code: 526073
Time: Three hours Maximum : 100 Marks (80 Theory + 20MCQs)
Answer all the Questions
(2 x 15 = 30)
1. Classify the Vector Borne diseases prevalent in India. Discuss in detail the
epidemiology, prevention and control of Dengue feve
2. What are the sources of Air Pollution? Discuss the Various Health effects due to
Air Pollution. Explain the various measures in place for Surveillance and
Control of Air Pollution in India.
II. Write Short notes on: (10 x 5 = 50)
1. Human development Index.
2. Discuss about Bias in epidemiological studies.
3. Sources of health Information.
4. Occupational hazards of agricultural workers.
5. Cancer screening.
6. Plan a Filarial survey for a village of 500 population.
7. Swachh Bharat mission.
8. Assessment of Obesity.
9. Prevention of parent to child transmission of HIV.
10. Modes of intervention in tertiary prevention.
This post was last modified on 18 November 2023