Download A Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) 3rd Year Part 1 (Third Year Part I) 2023 June 526075 Forensic Medicine And Toxicology Previous Question Paper || MGR MBBS 2023 June 3rd Year Part 1 question papers
[MBBS 0623] JUNE 2023 Sub. Code: 6075
M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
(For the candidates admitted from the Academic Year 2019-2020)
THIRD PROFESSIONAL PART ? I (CBME)
PAPER V ? FORENSIC MEDICINE AND TOXICOLOGY
Q.P. Code: 526075
Time: Three hours Maximum: 100 Marks (80 Theory + 20MCQs)
Answer all the Questions
(2 x 15 = 30)
1. Define Firearm. Draw and describe the parts of the Shotgun Cartridge.
Describe the pattern of entrance wounds produced by a Shotgun at various
2. A 30 year old male, painter by occupation presents to the Emergency
Department with history of vomiting, headache, visual disturbances,
restlessness and convulsion. On examination patient is anaemic with facial
paleness, blue lines noted on the gums and left wrist drop.
a) What is your provisional diagnosis?
b) Explain the various clinical manifestations of the underlying poison.
c) Discuss in detail about treatment and post-mortem findings.
II. Write Short notes on: (10 x 5 = 50)
1. National Medical Commission.
2. Forensic Entomology.
3. Difference between strychnine poisoning and tetanus.
4. A mentally ill person committing homicide is not punishable. Reason out.
5. Filigree burns and its Medico Legal importance.
6. Positive signs of Pregnancy.
7. Legal issues in Artificial insemination.
8. Causes of death in hanging.
10. Resuscitation artefacts.
This post was last modified on 18 November 2023