Download A Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) 3rd Year Part 2 (Third Year Part II) 2023 March 525081 General Medicine Paper I Previous Question Paper || MGR MBBS 2023 march 3rd Year Part 2 question papers
[MBBS 0323] MARCH 2023 Sub. Code :5081
M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
(For the candidates admitted upto the Academic Year 2018-2019)
PAPER I - GENERAL MEDICINE
Q.P. Code: 525081
Time: Three hours
Maximum : 60 Marks
Answer All Questions
I. Elaborate on:
(2 x 10 = 20)
1. A 45 / M presented with fever, cough with wheezing for three days. Patient is a
known case of recurrent episodes of wheezing during winter season since
15 years of age. What is the probable diagnosis? Discuss the management and
2. A 65 / M came with anginal chest pain, breathlessness and BP 180/100 diagnosed
as Myocardial infarction. Is it hypertension urgency or emergency? Classify
Systemic Hypertension and discuss management and complications of Systemic
II. Write notes on:
(6 x 5 = 30)
1. Metabolic syndrome.
2. Complications of Atrial Fibrillation.
3. Zollinger ? Ellison syndrome.
4. Heat stroke.
5. CURB ? 65 score for pneumonia.
6. Management of Chronic Kidney Disease.
(5 x 2= 10)
1. Drugs for Hepatitis B infection.
2. Creatine Phosphokinase (CPK).
3. Four complications of acute fulminant hepatic failure.
4. Four adult vaccines.
5. Four causes of Hyperglycemia.
This post was last modified on 18 November 2023