Download A Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) 3rd Year Part 2 (Third Year Part II) 2023 March 525082 General Medicine Including Psychiatry Dermatology And Std Previous Question Paper || MGR MBBS 2023 march 3rd Year Part 2 question papers
[MBBS 0323] MARCH 2023 Sub. Code :5082
M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
(For the candidates admitted upto the Academic Year 2018-2019)
PAPER II - GENERAL MEDICINE (INCLUDING PSYCHIATRY,
DERMATOLOGY AND STD)
Q.P. Code: 525082
Time: Three hours
Maximum : 60 Marks
Answer All Questions
I. Elaborate on:
(2 x 10 = 20)
1. A 60 / M presented with inability to use Right upper and Lower limb with
deviation of angle of mouth to left side with difficulty in speech since early
morning. What is the diagnosis? Discuss the pathophysiology, clinical features,
risk factors and treatment of Acute Ischemic Stroke.
2. Classify Major Psychiatric disorders. Describe clinical features, diagnosis and
management of Bipolar disorders.
II. Write notes on:
(6 x 5 = 30)
1. Multiple endocrine neoplasia.
2. Systemic Sclerosis.
3. Paracetamol poisoning.
4. Anti-retroviral therapy.
5. Management of Dengue Shock Syndrome (DSS).
6. Crohn's disease.
III. Short answers on:
(5 x 2 = 10)
2. Four causes of bullous lesions.
3. Four complications of syphilis.
4. Four manifestations of Paraneoplastic syndrome.
5. Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT).
This post was last modified on 18 November 2023