Download A Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) 3rd Year Part 2 (Third Year Part II) 2023 March 525084 General Surgery Including Anaesthesiology Previous Question Paper || MGR MBBS 2023 march 3rd Year Part 2 question papers
[MBBS 0323] MARCH 2023 Sub. Code :5084
M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
(For the candidates admitted upto the Academic Year 2018-2019)
PAPER IV ? GENERAL SURGERY INCLUDING ANAESTHESIOLOGY,
DENTAL DISEASES AND RADIOLOGY
Q.P. Code: 525084
Time: Three hours
Maximum : 60 Marks
Answer All Questions
I. Elaborate on:
(2 x 10 = 20)
1. Discuss the causes of upper gastrointestinal bleeding, its investigations and
2. Discuss the pre-malignant conditions of carcinoma penis. Elaborate on clinical
features and management of carcinoma penis.
II. Write notes on:
(6 x 5 = 30)
1. Post-operative complications of thyroidectomy.
2. Diabetic gangrene.
3. Femoral hernia.
4. Pleomorphic adenoma.
5. Gastrointestinal stromal tumou
(5 x 2 = 10)
1. Plummer Vinson syndrome.
2. Nipple retraction.
3. Sestamibi scan.
5. Therapeutic uses of endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreaticography.
This post was last modified on 18 November 2023