Download A Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) 3rd Year Part 2 (Third Year Part II) 2023 March 525087 Paediatrics Including Neonatology Previous Question Paper || MGR MBBS 2023 march 3rd Year Part 2 question papers
[MBBS 0323] MARCH 2023 Sub. Code :5087
M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
(For the candidates admitted upto the Academic Year 2018-2019)
PAPER VII ? PAEDIATRICS (INCLUDING NEONATOLOGY)
Q.P. Code: 525087
Time: Three hours
Maximum : 40 Marks
Answer All Questions
I. Elaborate on:
(1 x 10 = 10)
1. When will you suspect pathological jaundice in newborn? List out the causes for
pathological jaundice. What is Kramer rule? Discuss the different modalities of
treatment of neonatal jaundice. How will you prevent Rh incompatibility?
II. Write notes on:
(5 x 4 = 20)
1. Discuss positioning and latching in breastfeeding. What are the advantages of
2. Febrile convulsion.
4. Congenital hypothyroidism.
5. Lumbar puncture.
(5 x 2 = 10)
1. What is stridor? What are the common causes of stridor in children?
2. Prognostic factors in acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
3. Treatment of some dehydration.
4. Differential diagnosis for continuous murmu
5. Gene Xpert.
This post was last modified on 18 November 2023