Download A Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) 3rd Year Part 2 (Third Year Part II) 2023 August 525081 General Medicine Paper I Previous Question Paper || MGR MBBS 2023 aug 3rd Year Part 2 question papers
[MBBS 0823] AUGUST 2023 Sub. Code :5081
M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
(For the candidates admitted upto the Academic Year 2018-2019)
PAPER I - GENERAL MEDICINE
Q.P. Code: 525081
Time: Three hours
Maximum : 60 Marks
Answer All Questions
I. Elaborate on:
(2 x 10 = 20)
1. Definition, etiology, clinical features, investigations and treatment of Status
2. A 20 yr female working in a forest came with c/o fever and altered sensorium
for 10 days. On examination she was found to have an eschar (Blackish scab)
on the axilla. Discuss the diagnosis and its etiology, clinical features and
II. Write notes on:
(6 x 5 = 30)
1. IgA Nephropathy.
2. Liver transplantation.
3. Mitral valve prolapse syndrome.
4. Acute severe asthma.
5. Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (SIRS).
6. Investigation and treatment of Leptospirosis.
III. Short answers on:
(5 x 2= 10)
1. NYHA classification of Dyspnea.
2. Bells phenomenon.
3. ABVD Regimen.
4. Sterile pyuria.
5. Two uses of Erythropoietin.
This post was last modified on 18 November 2023