Download A Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) 3rd Year Part 2 (Third Year Part II) 2023 August 525082 General Medicine Paper II Previous Question Paper || MGR MBBS 2023 aug 3rd Year Part 2 question papers
[MBBS 0823] AUGUST 2023 Sub. Code :5082
M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
(For the candidates admitted upto the Academic Year 2018-2019)
PAPER II - GENERAL MEDICINE
(INCLUDING PSYCHIATRY, DERMATOLOGY AND STD)
Q.P. Code: 525082
Time: Three hours
Maximum : 60 Marks
Answer All Questions
I. Elaborate on:
(2 x 10 = 20)
1. Discuss the etiology, pathophysiology, clinical features and management of
2. Classify Mood disorders. Describe clinical features and management of
II. Write notes on:
(6 x 5 = 30)
1. Microscopic haematuria.
2. Hepatic encephalopathy.
3. Screening test for Blood transfusion.
4. Scorpion sting.
5. MDR ? TB.
6. Duke's criteria.
III. Short answers on:
(5 x 2 = 10)
1. Imatinib ? one indication and one contraindication.
2. Lab diagnosis of Typhoi
3. Any four criteria for SLE diagnosis.
4. Long term O2 therapy.
5. Four symptoms of Schizophrenia.
This post was last modified on 18 November 2023