Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery) 1st Year (First Year) 526053 Physiology Paper I 2023 January Previous Question Paper | MBBS
[MBBS 0123] JANUARY 2023 Sub. Code : 6053
M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMITION
(For the candidates admitted from the Academic Year 2019-2020)
FIRST YEAR ? (CBME)
PAPER I ? PHYSIOLOGY
Q.P. Code: 526053
Time: Three hours
Maximum: 100 Marks (80 Theory + 20MCQs)
Answer All Questions
(2 x 15 = 30)
1. Define Immunity. Classify different types of Immunity. Explain in detail the cell
mediated Immunity. Add note on tural Killer cells.
2. Describe how the countercurrent mechanism in the kidney operates to produce
hypertonic urine? Add a note on Diabetes Insipidus.
II. Write Short Notes on:
(10 x 5 = 50)
1. Sodium Potassium ATPase pump.
2. Hemolytic anemia.
3. Glucose reabsorption in Nephron.
4. Explain the structure of smooth muscle and its properties.
5. Body Fluid Compartments.
6. Phases of gastric juice secretion.
7. Dietary fibre.
8. Neuroendocrine reflex.
9. Role of Vitamin D in calcium homeostasis.
10. Mechanism of action and functions of testosterone.
This post was last modified on 20 February 2023