Download B.Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy) 2020 Feb 1st Sem Anatomy Physiology And Health Education Previous Question Papers
(LQ 4253) FEBRUARY 2020 Sub Code: 4253
B.PHARM. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PAPER III ? ANATOMY, PHYSIOLOGY AND HEALTH EDUCATION
Q.P. Code : 564253
Time: Three hours Maximum: 100 Marks
I. Elaborate on: (2 x 20 = 40)
1. a) Describe mechanis m of coagulation of blood. How do extrinsic and
intrinsic pathways differ? What are factors involved in it?
b) Define Anemia. Classify Anemia and explain each type of Anemia.
2. Give physiological func tions of female sex hormones. Explain physiology
II. Write notes on: (8 x 5 = 40)
1. Parasympatic innervation and its function. ?
2. Reflex arc.
3. Describe various types of muscular tissues.
4. Structure and functions of skin.
5. Explain factors involved in regulation of blood pressure.
6. Composition & function of plasma protein.
7. Cardiac cycle.
8. Name fat soluble Vitamins and ir deficiency diseases.
III. Short answers on: (10 x 2 = 20)
1. Mountain sickness.
3. Neuromuscular junction.
4. Pulmonary circulation.
5. Causative agents and modes of transmission of chickenpox and measles.
6. Name disorders of Vitamin K and Iron.
7. What is Tubectomy and Vasectomy?
8. What is resuscitation?
9. Give composition of bile.
10. Define Vital capacity.
FirstRanker.com - FirstRanker's Choice
This post was last modified on 21 February 2020