Download B.Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy) 2020 Feb 1st Sem Biochemistry Previous Question Papers
(LQ 4254) FEBRUARY 2020 Sub Code: 4254
B.PHARM. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PAPER IV ? BIOCHEMISTRY
Q.P. Code: 564254
Time: Three hours Maximum : 100 Marks
I. Elaborate on: (2 x 20 = 40)
1. a) Explain Electron Transport Chain (ETC) and its mechanism.
b) What is Glycolysis? Explain its pathway and energetics.
2. Give detail notes on conv ersion of cholesterol into bile acids, steroid hormone
and Vitamin D.
II. Write notes on: (8 x 5 = 40)
1. Enzyme inhibitors with examples.
2. Synsis of 5-HT and Noradrenaline.
3. DNA replication.
4. De novo synsis of fatty acids.
5. Relationship between free energy, enthalpy and entropy.
6. Diabetes Mellitus.
7. Classification of lipids and its biological role.
8. rapeutic and diagnostic applications of enzymes.
III. Short answers on: (10 x 2 = 20)
1. Confirmatory tests for Carbohydrate.
2. Biochemical functions of co-enzymes.
4. Difference between DNA and RNA.
5. Significance of HMP shunt.
6. Enzyme repression.
8. Iodine value.
FirstRanker.com - FirstRanker's Choice
This post was last modified on 21 February 2020