Download B.Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy) 2020 Feb 3rd Sem Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms And Cosmetic Technology Previous Question Papers
(LQ 4263) FEBRUARY 2020 Sub. Code: 4263
B.PHARM. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PAPER III ? PHARMACEUTICAL DOSAGE FORMS AND COSMETIC
Q.P. Code: 564263
Time: Three hours Maximum: 100 Marks
I. Elaborate on: (2 x 20 = 40)
1. Define Pharmaceutical Aerosols. Discuss formulation, propellant used,
packaging and applications of Aerosols.
2. Describe in detail about conditions adopted in handling of raw materials, waste
disposal and storage as per GMP in Pharmaceutical Industry.
II. Write notes on: (8 x 5 = 40)
1. Additives used in liquid dosage forms.
2. Mechanism of drug penetration through skin.
3. Ideal requirements of suppositories.
4. Plasma substitutes.
5. Types of plastics used in pharmaceutical products.
6. Draw a neat labelled layout of sterile unit.
7. Compact powders.
8. Evaluations of injectable solutions.
III. Short answers on: (10 x 2 = 20)
1. Fill volume.
2. Alu-Alu packing.
3. Sterile powders.
4. HVAC system.
6. Plasma expanders.
7. Clear gels.
8. Evaluation of semisolids.
FirstRanker.com - FirstRanker's Choice
This post was last modified on 21 February 2020