Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery) Final Year (4th Year) 2022 April New folder General Medicine Paper I Previous Question Paper
[MBBS 0422] APRIL 2022 Sub. Code :5081
M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
(For the candidates admitted upto the Academic Year 2018-2019)
PAPER I - GENERAL MEDICINE
Q.P. Code: 525081
Time: Three hours
Maximum : 60 Marks
Answer All Questions
I. Elaborate on:
(2 x 10 = 20)
1. Discuss the aetiopathogenesis, clinical features, diagnosis and management of
2. Discuss the aetiopathogenesis, clinical features, diagnosis and management of
II. Write notes on:
(6 x 5 = 30)
1. Management of Acid Peptic Disease.
2. Recurrent pleural effusion.
3. Blast crisis in Chronic Myeloid Leukemia.
4. Hyponatremia .
5. Brucellosis .
6. Adult vaccination.
III. Short answers on:
(5 x 2= 10)
1. Name four Newer Oral Anticoagulants.
2. Alpha - Glucosidase inhibitors.
3. Name four antihypertensives that can be safely used in pregnancy.
4. Sequential Nephron blockade.
5. Evans syndrome.
This post was last modified on 25 April 2022