JNTU-HYDERABAD : Notification for the Supplementary Pre-Ph.D/Pre-M.Phil/Pre-MS Regular Examinations January-2012.
1. Regular Examinations for the Pre-Ph.D/Pre-M.Phil/Pre-MS will be held on 21st & 23rd January – 2012 for Paper-I & Paper-II respectively.
2. Registration for the Pre-Ph.D/Pre-M.Phil/Pre-MS.
The students who appear for the above examinations (for candidates admitted prior to 2011 admissions) are to note that the on-line registration for University exam will be carried out as per the time schedule given below.
Examination Fee : Rs.2000/-
On-line registration without late fee : 22-12-2011 – 02-01-2012.
Registration with 100/- late fee : 03-01-2012 – 05-01-2012.
Registration with late fee of 2000/- : 06-01-2012 – 09-01-2012.
3. Visit the portal at URL http://epayments.jntuh.ac.in/prephd for the pre-PhD exams registration. For the other details of on-line registration and payment of Examination fee, refer the enclosed instructions.
4. On-line registration will be closed strictly as per the above schedule.
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES :
Online Registration particulars and procedure:
The Pre-Ph.D/Pre-M.Phil/Pre-MS students who wish to apply for the University examination
are informed to note the following procedure for selecting the subjects of Paper-I and Paper-II
and for making the Exam fee payment of the Pre-Ph.D/Pre-M.Phil/Pre-MS examinations.
1. Visit the University Examinations portal at the URL http://epayments.jntuh.ac.in/prephd
2. Create your registration account before carrying out Pre – Ph.D subject registration.
3. Upload your pass-port size digital photograph while doing registrations.(If not uploaded
earlier). Ensure that the quality of the digital photo is very good. The uploaded
photograph must be in the jpg (JPEG) format. If it is in other format, it should be
converted to JPEG format and photo file size should not exceed 2MB.
4. Obtain the printout of the pdf file corresponding to your subject registration details from
the same registrations portal.
5. Make the payment online, either by using the payment gateway using VISA/Master Card
or by using the SBH online challan.
6. The photo copy of pdf receipt generated (incase of payment by payment-gateway) or the
University copy of the SBH challan (incase of challan payment) should be taken.
7. The copy of the printout of the registration receipt (item 4 above) and the payment receipt
(as in item 6 above) should be tagged/stapled and send it by post/in person to “Additional
Controller of Examinations (PG & R), First Floor, Examination Building, JNTU
Hyderabad, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, 500 085”
8. The students are informed to download the hall-tickets from the same portal using the
‘Download Hall-ticket’ service from 5 days before start of examinations.
General Instructions :
1. All the candidates are informed to carry their identity cards, while attending their
examinations and whenever they visit the R&D Cell for any query or for getting any
certificates / marks memos.
2. The candidates are held personally responsible for all the entries made in the online
application form / hall ticket and any incorrect information or information suppressed
will entitle disciplinary action against the candidates.
3. The Results of examinations will be informed only through website www.jntuh.ac.in.
The original marks memos can be collected from the R&D Cell.
4. Examination centre for Pre-Ph.D/Pre-M.Phil/Pre-MS examinations is JNTUH College
of Engineering, Hyderabad Kukatpally, Hyderabad in the University Campus.
Click on the below links to Download the Official Notification :