PTU Punjab Technical University B-Tech May 2019 Question Papers 6th Semester Computer Science Engineering (CSE)
Total No. of Pages : 02
Total No. of Questions : 18
B.Tech.(CSE/Electronics & Computer Engg./IT) (2011 Onwards) (Sem.?6)
Subject Code : BTCS-603
M.Code : 71109
Time : 3 Hrs. Max. Marks : 60
INSTRUCTION TO CANDIDATES :
SECTION-A is COMPULSORY consisting of TEN questions carrying T WO marks
SECTION-B contains FIVE questions carrying FIVE marks each and students
have to attempt any FOUR questions.
SECTION-C contains T HREE questions carrying T EN marks each and students
have to attempt any T WO questions.
Answer briefly :
1. What are functional requirements?
2. Discuss advantages of spiral model.
3. What are merits of Waterfall model?
4. What is role of DFD?
5. Define cohesio
6. What is a good user interface?
7. What is reliability growth model?
8. Define unit testing.
9. Discuss computer aided software engineering.
10. What is reusability in software engineering?
1 | M C o d e 7 1 1 0 9
( S 2 ) - 6 6 5
11. Explain the need of software life cycle models in Software Engineering.
12. Write the importance of UML in developing object oriented software.
13. Why code review is required? Discuss any technique for code review.
14. How test coverage is -helpful in measuring the effectiveness of the testing?
15. How SEI CMMI helps to improve software development process?
16. Explain the software requirement analysis and specification. Discuss various methods for
17. What is the process of software testing? Explain the different testing methods illustrating
18. What do you mean by project scheduling? How PERT charts are used to plan the
scheduling of project?
NOTE : Disclosure of Identity by writing Mobile No. or Making of passing request on any
page of Answer Sheet will lead to UMC against the Student.
2 | M C o d e 7 1 1 0 9
( S 2 ) - 6 6 5
This post was last modified on 04 November 2019