Download MBBS First Year (1st Year) 2021 February 1st Year 6053 Physiology Paper I Previous Question Paper
FEBRUARY 2021 Sub.Code :6053
M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
PAPER I ? PHYSIOLOGY
Q.P. Code: 526053
Time: Three hours
Maximum : 100 Marks (80 Theory + 20MCQs)
Answer All Questions
(2 x 15 = 30)
1. Describe the physiological roles of the different types of leucocytes circulating in
blood. Add a note on functions of lymphocytes in viral infection.
2. Describe the digestion and absorption of proteins in the digestive tract. Write a
note on malabsorption.
II. Write notes on:
(10 x 5 = 50)
1. Classify the fluid compartments of body giving their normal values, mention two
methods to determine E.C.F. volume.
2. Transport across cell membrane.
3. Structure and functions of Neuromuscular junction.
4. Tissue macrophage system.
5. Non-excretory functions of kidney.
6. Cystometrogram and its significance.
7. Secretion of HCl in stomach and its regulation.
8. Regulations of blood calcium levels.
9. Spermatogenesis and seminal analysis.
10. Female contraceptive methods for birth control.
This post was last modified on 04 March 2021