Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) Second Year Pathology Paper II 2022 Question Paper
[MBBS 0222] FEBRUARY 2022 Sub.Code :5066
M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
(For the candidates admitted from the Academic Year 2018-2019)
PAPER VI ? PATHOLOGY?II (SYSTEMIC PATHOLOGY)
Q.P. Code: 525066
Time: Three hours
Maximum : 40 Marks
Answer All Questions
I. Elaborate on:
(1 x 10 = 10)
1. A 56 years male experienced a prolonged chest pain-stabbing in nature, radiating
to the jaw and left arm and associated with profuse sweating.
a. What is your diagnosis?
b. Discuss in detail about the pathogenesis
c. Add a note on morphology of involved organ.
II. Write notes on:
(6 x 4 = 24)
1. Acute lung injury and adult respiratory distress syndrome.
3. Morphology of Crohn's disease.
4. Focal segmental glomerulosclerosis.
5. Hydatidiform mole.
6. Ewing's sarcoma.
III. Short answers on:
(6 x 1 = 6)
1. Negri bodies.
2. Embryonal rhabdomyosarcoma.
3. Enumerate the histological features of rheumatoid arthritis.
4. Condyloma acuminatum.
5. Kayser ? Fleischer ring.
6. Morphology of Whipple's disease.
This post was last modified on 07 March 2022