Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) First Year Anatomy Paper II 2022 Question Paper
[MBBS 0222] FEBRUARY 2022 Sub.Code :6052
M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
(For the candidates admitted from the Academic Year 2019-2020)
PAPER II - HUMAN ANATOMY
Q.P. Code: 526052
Time: Three hours
Maximum : 100 Marks (80 Theory + 20MCQs)
Answer all the Questions
(2 x 15 = 30)
1. Define boundaries and contents of posterior mediastinum. Describe the formation,
course & relations, termination and tributaries of Azygos vein.
2. Explain the situation, extent, parts, relations, capsules, blood supply, lymphatic
drainage and clinical anatomy of thyroid glan
II. Write Short notes on:
(10 x 5 = 50)
1. Extra cranial part of facial nerve.
2. Histology of Lung.
3. Maxillary artery.
4. Derivatives of third pharyngeal arch.
5. Nuclei and connections of thalamus.
6. External jugular vein.
7. Internal structure of midbrain at the level of superior collliculus.
8. Circulation of CSF and anatomical basis of hydrocephalus.
9. Attachments, extent, nerve supply and actions of intercostal muscles.
10. Turner's syndrome.
This post was last modified on 07 March 2022