Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery) Second Year (2nd Year) 525066 Pathology II 2022 August Previous Question Paper
[MBBS 0822] AUGUST 2022 Sub. Code :5066
M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
(For the candidates admitted upto the Academic Year 2018-2019)
PAPER VI ? PATHOLOGY?II (SYSTEMIC PATHOLOGY)
Q.P. Code: 525066
Time: Three hours
Maximum : 40 Marks
Answer All Questions
I. Elaborate on:
(1 x 10 = 10)
1. Define Ischaemic Heart Disease. Discuss in detail the Etiopathogenesis of Acute
Myocardial Infarction. Write in detail about the gross, light microscopic and
electron microscopic changes in Acute Myocardial Infarction.
II. Write notes on:
(6 x 4 = 24)
1. Pathology of Bronchiectasis.
2. Pathology of Gall stones.
3. Pathology of IgA Nephropathy.
4. Gross and Microscopic features of Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
5. Pathology of Papillary Carcinoma Thyroi
6. Chronis Osteomyelitis.
III. Short answers on:
(6 x 1 = 6)
1. Enlist two main differences between Intrinsic and Extrinsic Bronchial Asthma.
2. Mention four common risk factors for Infective endocarditis.
3. Enlist four Helicobacter pylori associated lesions.
4. What is Struma ovarii?
5. Mention four most important complications of Cirrhosis live
6. Mention four common causes for Malabsorption.
This post was last modified on 07 November 2022