Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) 1st Year (First Year) 2008 August 524052 Anatomy II Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code : 4052
FIRST M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
Revised (Non-Semester) Regulations
Paper II ? ANATOMY ? II
Q. P. Code : 524052
Time : Three hours Maximum: 100 Marks
Answer ALL questions.
Draw Suitable diagrams wherever necessary
I. Essay Questions : (2 x 15 = 30)
1. Describe the cavernous sinus under the following headings:
situation, extent, boundaries, relations, contents, connections and applied anatomy.
2. Describe the right lung under the following headings:
surfaces, borders, impressions, fissures, lobes, hilum and Broncho pulmonary segments.
II. Write Short notes on :
(10 x 5 = 50)
1. Rhomboid Fossa.
2. Maxillary Air sinus.
3. Labelled diagram of superolateral Surface of Cerebrum, indicating major Functional
4. Histology of Retina.
5. Coronary Sinus..
6. Ansa Cervicalis.
7. Blood supply of Spinal cord.
8. Derivatives of I Branchial Arch.
9. Medial wall of Middle ear .
10. Hyoglossus Muscle - attachments and Relations.
III. Short Answer Questions :
(10 x 2 = 20)
1. Name the bones meeting at pterion.
2. Indicate the sinuses of the pericardium.
3. Name the terminal branches of internal thoracic Artery.
4. Indicate the Paleocerebellar deep nuclei.
5. Name the muscles attached to the cricoid cartilage.
6. Name two Sensory thalamic nuclei.
7. Name the structures passing through internal acoustic meatus.
8. Name the two parts of orlicularis occuli.
9. Name the Lingual papillae.
10. Indicate the venous sinuses related to the falx cerebri.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021