Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) 1st Year (First Year) 2010 Feb 524052 Anatomy II Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code : 4052
FIRST M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
Revised (Non-Semester) Regulations
Paper II ? ANATOMY ? II
Q. P. Code : 524052
Time : Three hours Maximum: 100 Marks
Answer ALL questions.
Draw Suitable diagrams wherever necessary
I. Essay Questions : (2 x 15 = 30)
1. Describe the superolateral surface of the cerebral hemisphere under the following
Sulci and Gyri, functional areas and arterial supply.
2. Describe the arch of aorta under the following headings:
Extent, Relations, Branches and microscopic anatomy.
II. Write Short notes on :
(10 x 5 = 50)
1. Vocal cord.
2. Hilum of right lung.
3. Styloid apparatus.
4. Histology of parathyroid gland.
5. Development of interatrial septum.
6. Parotid duct.
7. Blood supply of spinal cord.
8. Venous drainage of face.
9. Middle meatus of nose.
10. Carotid sheath.
III. Short Answer Questions :
(10 x 2 = 20)
1. Name the bones taking part in the formation of nasal septum.
2. Name the structures passing through foramen spinosum.
3. Name any two nerves emerging from medulla oblongata.
4. Name any two structures in relation to mediastinal surface of left lung.
5. Name the parts of lacrimal apparatus.
6. Name the arteries which supply the heart.
7. Name the infrahyoid muscles of the neck.
8. Name the muscles of mastication.
9. Name the terminal branches of facial nerve.
10. Name the unpaired cartilages of the larynx.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021