Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) 1st Year (First Year) 2011 August 524051 Anatomy I Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code : 4051
FIRST M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
Revised (Non-Semester) Regulations
Paper I ? ANATOMY ? I
Q. P. Code : 524051
Time : Three hours Maximum: 100 Marks
Answer ALL questions.
Draw Suitable diagrams wherever necessary
I. Essay Questions : (2 x 10 = 20)
1. Describe the brachial plexus in detail under the following headings:
formation, branches and applied anatomy.
2. Describe the Male urethra in detail under the following headings:
extent, parts, sphincters and blood vessels.
II. Write Short notes on :
(10 x 5 = 50)
1. Dorsal spaces in hand.
2. Branches of axillary artery in detail.
3. Histology of kidney.
4. Locking and unlocking of knee joint.
5. Femoral nerve.
6. Formation of blastocyst.
7. Sacral plexus.
8. Second part of duodenum.
9. Internal oblique muscle.
10. Portocaval anastomosis.
III. Short Answer Questions :
(15 x 2 = 30)
1. Button - hole deformity.
2. Brachioradialis muscle.
3. Muscle responsible for lateral rotation movement of shoulder joint.
4. Formation of superficial palmar arch.
5. Histology of layers of aorta.
6. Palthi posture.
7. Gracilus muscles.
8. Long saphenous vein.
10. Histology of cardiac muscle.
11. Transpyloric plane.
12. Branches of superior mesenteric artery.
13. Relations of inferior surface of liver.
14. Perineal body.
15. Anal fissure.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021