Download MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) 1st Year (First Year) 2011 August 524054 Physiology Including Bio Physics II Previous Question Paper
Sub. Code : 4054
FIRST M.B.B.S. DEGREE EXAMINATION
Revised (Non-Semester) Regulations
PAPER IV ? PHYSIOLOGY INCLUDING BIO-PHYSICS ? II
Q. P. Code : 524054
Time : Three hours Maximum: 100 Marks
Answer ALL questions
I. Essay Questions : (2 x 10 = 20)
1. Name the functional Division of Cerebellum.
Describe the Structure, connections and functions of cerebellum.
Mention any two signs of cerebellar lesion.
2. Describe the structure and function of the conducting system of the Heart.
List the properties of cardiac muscle.
II. Write Short notes on :
(10 x 5 = 50)
1. Non respiratory functions of lung.
2. What is FRC? How will you measure FRC and its clinical Importance?
3. Artificial respiration.
4. Referred pain and its theories.
5. Special features of coronary circulation.
6. Colour Vision.
7. Taste pathway.
8. Explain Dark adaptation.
9. What is Myasthenia Gravis? Explain the biological basis of it's treatment.
10. Brown sequared syndrome.
III. Short Answer Questions :
(15 x 2 = 30)
1. Draw the diagram of alveocapillary membrane and write the thickness of it.
2. What is SCUBA?
3. Who discovered J receptors? What is its Physiological significance?
4. What are otolith organs?
5. What is alpha block?
6. Define Frank-Starling law.
7. What is Monroe Kellie Doctrine law?
8. What is Stereognosis? Where is its centre?
9. What are the functions of frontal lobe?
10. What are the mechanoreceptor? Give example.
11. What is summation? Mention its types
12. What are Cholinergic & Adrenergic receptors?
13. Draw the structure of rods & Cones.
14. What is the difference between the Spasticity and Rigidity.
15. Define histotoxic hypoxia.
This post was last modified on 18 June 2021